We’ve collected 4 free apps for you without shopping/advertising inside.
This set with dashing enough for semi-professional processing, the benefit – space for creativity is enough, the main thing is to have a phone running iOS or Android with a camera.
4. Layout from Instagram – Creating collages
A great, simple app to combine multiple photos.
It performs its functions impeccably, without offering anything superfluous.
- Minimalism, stylish design.
- Intuitive interface and ease of use.
- Optimized for Instagram
- There is no way to add text, effects, and frameworks.
- There is no support for folders when choosing a photo.
3. Pixlr – Powerful photo editor with a rich database of filters and settings.
One of the most versatile photo editors. It has an impressive base of filters, fonts, multi-exposure images and all this is free!
- A huge number of tools to handle.
- A large database of fonts.
- Effect overlay.
- Filters, imitation of painting.
- Collages, frames.
- The localization curve.
- Overloaded interface due to the abundance of items.
- Unable to choose overlay mode when adding a preset picture.
2. Photoshop Express – Fix – Mix – Adobe Software Package.
Buckle up! After all, here we have as many as 3 applications from one developer.
1. Photoshop Express – A good photo editor with a basic set of tools, defect removal, filter support and RAW format. To access all the features, you need to register with Adobe ID for free.
2. Photoshop Fix – A set of famous tools that distort space, making the figures of girls thinner, and the musculature of alpha males is more impressive. You can play with saturation, blur and remove various cosmetic defects.
3. Photoshop Mix – This app works with layers. Now you can insert yourself into the company of top models, move into space and do a huge number of interesting things. The main thing is that the imagination is enough. There is work with layers, transparency, a small set of filters.
- Recognizable brand from the creators of Photoshop.
- Suitable for almost all tasks.
- Completely free (Registration required).
- We’re going to have to put all three programs on.
- Many filters and tools from the desktop version are missing.
- It’s not comfortable to work with Photoshop Mix with a small screen.
- Registration can cause problems for inexperienced users.
1. Snapseed – All you need. Almost.
An excellent photo editor from the development team that Google has recruited into its ranks.
- A wide range of editing tools.
- Pre-installed filters (which work according to interesting algorithms).
- Manage all the changes over the photo.
- No collages.
- Limited multi-exposure mode.
- A redesign that not everyone liked.